Monday, March 23, 2009

Some Response

We went back to the therapist today. On the way, I asked Blondie if she had any homework. She said she had a 5 page packet and two worksheets to do. After we got home she did one page for five minutes and said she was finished. So I told her that she owed 40 more minutes and I would give her something to do. Then she told me that she worked on it while I was talking with the therapist. I told her that I could hear her playing with the legos while I was in there, so I knew she couldn't have done more than 5 minutes of homework during that time and she agreed. So I asked her if she was sure she didn't have any more homework, and suddenly she remembered something else she needed to do. Ha!

I guess she really doesn't want to do my busywork.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi Sunshine - I just checked in (I don't blog as much anymore b/c of the stuff of life with two kids now) and read your recent posts. I'm so sorry I didn't get the chance to pray for you all during this most recent and scary period. I think of you guys all the time, and I know you've been through so much with trying to pull the girls through. I pray the therapy sessions help, and that the danger in your home disappears soon. I'm so sorry you've been through the ringer again.