Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Too Many Cats


There are two too many cats in my house. The one in the middle is my baby. The one on the right is Babygirl's baby, Joey. He's rotten. He's the one that can open doors, and taught Gabriel how to do it too (my baby).

We recently added one more cat to the mix. This was completely unintentional on my part. I rescued a kitten that was dumped at our church, and brought her home with the intention of keeping her inside until she was big enough to be outside with the other cats. BUT my son Bucky took one look at her and fell totally in love and she immediately became HIS cat. So Sophie has joined the list of indoor cats, but we're through, we're full, completely and totally and absolutely no more cats are joining our household! Is that clear??! I don't even feel alone anymore when I'm home alone.

But they're so cute.

1 comment:

CJ said...

They are adorable!!!