Thursday, June 23, 2005

Feeling Frazzled

Okay, I messed up. I hate to admit it, I can't believe it, but I did. We were supposed to go to CPR training on Monday night. After the trip last weekend and some problems with a tenant and worrying about my mother-in-law, it completely slipped my mind and we missed it. I realized it Tuesday morning. Fortunately, I found a CPR class at the Red Cross that we can attend on Saturday. The agency was offering it for free, so this mistake is costing us a Saturday and $90.

Everything is stacked up like a house of cards right now with Observation on Friday, CPR on Saturday, First Aid on Monday and the Home Study on Tuesday. If any of the first three don't happen, the home study will be postponed. I know you might be wondering, why the rush? It's because DH is leaving a week from Friday and will be gone for three weeks and I wanted to get licensed as soon as possible in order that our new children could start school at the beginning of the school year instead of getting disrupted.

All I can do now is put this in God's hands and know that if it is his will for us to get this finished before DH leaves, then it will work out, and if not, it will still work out. Pray for me!

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

YaY! That is SO exciting! It will be over before you know it...and God's timing will make certain you are ready at exactly the right time so you can get the kids He has for you! Good luck with the homestudy - it's easy. Ya'll will do great!

QueenBee said...

Feel free to use it! We need comments!! :)