Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Observation

We have observation training on Friday. This is where we go to a functioning foster home and observe the parents and kids in action. A nice lady has agreed to let us come to her home for five hours Friday morning. I'm excited because we are one step closer to completing the process! Our home study is scheduled for a week from today. All the pets are vaccinated and everyone in the family tested negative for tuberculosis (Praise the Lord!). We're almost finished! I still need to clean out the spare room but I should have plenty of time to work on that while DH is in Israel for THREE WEEKS! I've had lots of fun shopping for bunk beds and twin beds, but I haven't ordered anything yet. We've also been mini-van hunting but we're trying to wait until the new kids come in order to save money on payments and insurance.

We don't have any more news on the four year old, but I'll be sure to let everyone know if we hear something.

God is so good.

No comments: