Friday, June 10, 2005

Home Study Scheduled

I talked to the agency yesterday and we are on the schedule to do our home study on June 28. She will also do our fire inspection and health inspection at that time. After that there is nothing left but licensing and choosing children! We are required to get our observation done before then, but otherwise we are all set. Hooray!

Daughter is headed to Florida for church camp tonight. And so is Tropical Storm Arlene! Please pray for a safe trip and a safe stay while they are there. This mom is concerned about her baby and would love to just keep her home, but I don't want the Worst Mom of the Year Award, and DH thinks everything will be okay and we should trust God. Most likely they will just get a lot of rain, but I would feel better if this storm would blow itself out before it reaches shore.

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

It sounds like things are moving right along! That's great, I am very excited for you both! We did our first visit and my husband just finished his personal interview. I go for mine on Tuesday so let me know if you have any questions! It's really nothing to worry about!