Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Better Day

Okay, so maybe it was a coincidence or something, or maybe it was the results of consequences, or maybe it was an answer to my prayers. Bubbles had a good day yesterday. She was good on the morning bus, good at school and good on the afternoon bus. We had a snugglefest celebration when she got home, in which I told her "I knew you could do it" and "I'm so proud of you" several times. We giggled and laughed and hugged and she was obviously very proud of herself.

It was only this morning when I remembered the pleading prayer I sent up to God yesterday, begging that she would feel His love and mine through the day, and that she would be reminded all day in her mind to try to behave herself.

So I'm going with the prayer, and I'm going to try to remember to keep it up.

No comments: