Friday, April 11, 2008

Pretty Good Week

Blondie had a pretty good week at school, I think. She was rude to her teacher on Thursday and had to go to bed early, but other than that she did well. Whenever her teacher stamps her folder I have asked her to initial it too, because once Blondie snuck into her desk and stamped her own folder so I don't know for sure when there is just a stamp.

Anyway, I'm trying the two armed hugs now. I think she was a bit surprised at first but she returned it warmly. We rode home together today from a trip out to the country to drop off Babygirl and she opened up a bit to me, and complained about the horror movies her bio parents let her watch and how they still scare her when she thinks about it. One was about Uncle Sam, and so images of him scare her. She was six or less when she watched it. I know she also saw the Chucky movies.

Sick, sick people.

No comments: