Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SIGH

Okay, so I should be thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I started by taking Blondie into my room and telling her that we were going to see what she has learned in the past 2 1/2 years. She said okay. She knows that means that I'm looking for a truthful answer to the next question. I pulled out the earrings and asked her to tell me everything she knew about them. She said that someone gave them to her. I asked her who, and she said a friend. She said um...uh...I'm trying to remember her name....um...I said you are lying to me. She said no, a friend did give them to her! I said who was it? She said um, uh, I'm trying to think of her name. I said unless you can tell me her name you are lying to me. She said it was Avery. I said okay, let's go call Avery and see if she says that she gave these to you. She said no, it wasn't Avery. So I asked again who it was, and she said it was KS (a boy). I asked why he gave them to her and she said she didn't know. He just walked up and handed them to her and she said thanks and that's it. Right.

Anyway, I'm thankful that it wasn't a big ordeal to find out who they belonged to. Now I just have to get his phone number and call his mother so I can find out where the earrings came from. If they are hers, they need to go back.

Blondie went to bed early tonight. Her birthday party plans are in jeopardy due to her poor behavior.

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have read several of your posts and our daughters sound like long lost twins...ha ha. Doesn't it just drive you nuts? My daughter is so good at deceiving (lying) that I end up questioning my memory. I look forward to spending more time reading more of your entries!