Thursday, October 06, 2005

Submitted Again

After my talk with Agency Worker yesterday, she sent me a referral she got from another agency. It is for a 5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. They are really cute kids. They fit what we were originally looking for very well.

After looking through the information we decided that we would like to be submitted for them.

I have mixed feelings. I would love to have a boy and a girl. When we were originally asked about the girls, I did have reservations that we wouldn't be getting a boy AND a girl. However, we felt that if God wanted us to have two girls, we would have faith that He knows what is best for us.

So now we've been submitted on two sets of kids. I've been praying that God would protect my heart and not allow me to be too focused on one set. I don't want to hope for one set or the other. In fact, we may be submitted on many more kids before we find the ones God wants for us. Waiting is hard, but this feels like progress, so I'm actually feeling good about the whole thing and in pretty good spirits. My kids are out there, and I think we'll have them pretty soon!

4 comments:

No Longer In Crisis said...

WOW! Thank you, God for working and moving in Stacy's family too. You are awesome!!

This is wonderful news.

I remember a song we used to sing when I was a kid - a Bill & Gloria Gaither song called "Why Should I Worry or Fret?" I've got to look up the words and post them, because we know He holds us in the palm of his hand, He never fails us, and He is in control. Even more, He is pouring out belssing unimaginable.

YAY GOD!!

QueenBee said...

That's so exciting! You know, God knows who your children are and He is going to get them to you - somehow! I just know that the ones you are selected for will be exactly what He has for you!

Gawdessness said...

Good for you. You are moving ahead.

QueenBee said...

Stacy, you should read this.