Monday, July 11, 2005

Court is in session - Right Now!

I just talked to Agency Worker and she said that the hearing started this morning, but was recessed until 2pm today. The bio-parents did not show up. They said they were going to fight the termination of their rights, but they didn't follow through. Their foster mom testified this morning. Everyone thinks that the girls deserve to get to move on and find a permanent home. I know that the girls are upset and feel like their world is upside down. I wish I could help them right now.

I should hear from Agency Worker late this afternoon or tomorrow. I think the plan is to move them into our home the weekend of the 6th. That is only four more weeks! I know it will be a hard adjustment for them because they have thought for over a year that their parents were going to change and then they could go back home.

Please pray that the judge will make the right decision for these girls, and if they get the TPR that God will provide comfort and strength for them until they can join us in our home.

Wow, I'm overwhelmed. I could truly have two more children in a very short period of time. Pray that I will be the mother they need and deserve.

1 comment:

David Michael said...

Your girls want a permanent home filled with love and boundaries and joy and stability. They want to know that they are loved, and no one will leave them, no matter what. Your in my prayers!