Monday, July 25, 2005

Jet Lag

DH has jet lag. He's doing better after a few nights' sleep, but he's still tired. It was hard to get up today and head off to work. I'm having to get back on schedule too, because I got very lazy while he was gone, just going to bed and getting up whenever I felt like it.

Our tenant moved out this weekend, or so he told us, so we'll be going by the house today to see if he is really gone. If he is, then we have to get the house ready to lease again, and if he isn't then we have to start the eviction process. I'm praying that he is gone and the worst is over. Yesterday Tenant yelled at DH and hung up on him, so I'm really hoping that we won't even have to see this guy and maybe he will just leave the keys in the house.

I talked to Agency Worker on Friday, and she offered another child to us. She is a six-year old girl. We are tentatively interested, but our first interest still lies with the girls. We haven't set up the observation time yet, but I'm depending on that to help us firm up our decision about them.

I didn't realize when we got started how difficult and confusing it would be to try to "pick" children. I want to take them all! How do you say no to any of them? This is a very heart-wrenching process.

No comments: