Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting Creative

I just talked to Agency Worker. I told her that we might be able to do the respite care for the girls. I'm speaking completely out of turn because I haven't had a chance to run it by DH yet. But I've been thinking that since the girls' school hours are 7:45 - 3:00, (I looked it up this morning on the school website) I might be able to take them to school and drop them off early and still make it to work by 8 or 815. DH could pick them up early each day on his way home from work. That's not ideal, but it's much better than them missing a whole week of school.

But Agency Worker had an idea that sounds even better. She suggested that we do the respite care, but enroll them in our school district. Sometime during that week the paperwork could be completed and the girls would never have to leave. At worst, they would go back their Foster Mom for a few days and return to us for the Thanksgiving holidays permanently.

I'm very excited! I know that my girls will be home soon. Can you believe I still need to clean out their closet? We've been so freakin busy the past two months, but I'll hit it hard Saturday morning before the shower.

Agency Worker asked me to remember these verses:

Phillipians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: