Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trouble Sleeping

I didn't have such a great night. I think I have caught what Cindy has.

I'm so worried about my girls. After finding out that they might have to miss a whole week of school, I'm really upset. And if they do find respite care for them, who will it be? I don't want my kids staying with strangers. I know that sounds weird maybe since I don't even have them yet, but I already feel responsible for them and care about their welfare. I don't want them to stay with people I don't know. And I don't want them to miss a week of school. And there's not a blame thing I can do about it.

I really hope that CPS will just get on the ball and get my girls home to me quickly. Please continue to pray that my family is united soon.

Also please say a prayer for my husband and son who are both home sick with the crud today.

No comments: