Saturday, August 27, 2005

Less than Five Hours


Wow. I can't believe it. I'm meeting them today. I hope they like me. I hope they like DH. I hope we like them.

I have some things to do today to keep me busy until we leave, so that's good. I don't know what else to say. Wow.

I've decided to look at it as if I'm meeting my children today. If it works out to be different, I'll deal with that then. I don't want to ruin a potentially momentous day by looking at it casually. Happy dance!

I'll try to blog about how it went when we get back, if I have a chance. I'm going to see a play tonight with my cousin so I'll have to get ready soon after we get home. Ohhhhhh, I hope it goes well today.

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

You can't leave us hanging! You HAVE to blog when you get back!

QueenBee said...

Well?