Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No news


I emailed Agency Worker today, and there is no news on the girls. Waiting is boring. I want news. On the bright side, I get to meet them in just TEN days. I feel both excitement and trepidation. I have lots of fears running through my mind. What if we meet them and don't like them? What if I like them and DH doesn't? What if we fall in love with them, but have to wait months and months before they can come home with us?

And I really hate the thought of choosing children. They aren't puppies in a puppy store. They are human beings, created by God, and each one of them deserves a good home. One way that giving birth to your child is far superior to this, is that God just drops off the bundle he wants you to have, and there aren't any decisions to be made. That's your child. But now I have a choice. I don't want to have to choose. I want to take them all! But that's not realistic. We can't provide for all of them, physically or emotionally. But how on earth am I supposed to choose? I pray that God will make it very obvious. Otherwise, I don't know how I'll do it.

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

WAITING SUCKS!