Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Not Frantic


My friend Asparagus said "calm down and listen for that small, quiet voice...".

I'm really not as frantic as it might seem. It's just hard to talk about the subject because there are so many unknowns. I'm not thinking about it constantly or going crazy worrying. Mostly I'm just going on with life and handling each new day as it comes.

But I also feel a "wow" when I think about Saturday, because I know that it could turn out to be "the day I met my kids". Or then again, it may not.

Only time will tell. And I will be listening for that small, quiet voice.

1 comment:

asparagus said...

:-)
Wow! I got a post from a comment! I feel so special!
::big hug:: When I read your original post I felt overwhelmed for you. I hope you didn't take offense.
I will be thinking of you as Saturday approaches.